One of the focal points of any bathroom, and bathroom renovation, is the shower. It’s something you will use daily and it is an area worth spending a little extra on to get exactly what you want.
Today, there are hundreds of options to choose from and you can install virtually any shower feature you think of into your personal bathroom. However, before you rush out and choose a shower, here are some key things to think about when comparing your options:
1. Budget: Before you start picking out anything, you need establish a budget for you new shower. This will help you narrow your options.
2. Shower size: Again, before you start choosing shower elements, you need to know how much space you are working with. Make sure you know the dimensions you are working with before buying anything.
3. Fixture types: What type of shower head do you prefer? In general, there are 5 options to choose from – single head, rain fall, dual or multi shower heads, hand held show heads, and body sprays.
4. Finishes: The finishes you choose will have a big impact on the overall look you want to achieve in your bathroom. Common finishes to consider include polished or brushed chrome, bronze, stainless steel, polished brass, and even black and white finishes.
5. Water savings: Is water conservation important to you? If it is, then it will limit your options for things like shower heads and some other luxury features.
6. Luxury features: Luxury features such as digital controls and steam showers are nice to haves.
These are only a few of the many things you should be thinking about when choosing a new shower and when planning your bathroom renovation. To explore your renovation options and to get an expert opinion, give Bradshaw Plumbing a call. We have the parts and renovation expertise you are looking for!
At Bradshaw Plumbing & Renovations - the safety and well-being of our staff, our customers, and our community is our top priority. Rest assured that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, and taking the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
To help with prevention, we have put the following protocols in place for our staff:
1.) Providing staff members with ample supply of: hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, masks, gloves, face shields, and eye protection.
2.) Asking customers if they have been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19, or if they have any cold or flu symptoms, prior to entering their home or business.
3.) Team members have been instructed to keep safe social distance, to avoid shaking hands when serving customers, and to work at least 6 ft away from others at all times.
4.) Any staff member that develops cold or flu-like symptoms will refrain from working immediately and be asked to contact Ontario's Public Health Agency to follow the COVID-19 testing and self-isolation protocols.
5.) Should the situation present itself, our staff members have the right to refuse entry into a property if they feel they are in harmsway.
6.) The parts department is available from Monday to Friday for curbside pickup of essential plumbing repair parts.
7.) Please note that during this time, the showroom will be closed until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, as we all do our part to keep eachother safe and healthy during these challenging times. We will get through this together.