Plumbing is not something that you should mess around with if you don’t have experience. It is not a DIY project and trying to fix plumbing problems if you don’t know what you are doing could only make things worse and more expensive to repair.
Whether you are looking to hire a plumber for a simple repair or installation job or to do some work as part of a home renovation, there are a number of things to look for when selecting a local plumber:
1. License and qualifications: This is a deal breaker. You need to hire a plumber that is licensed and has the proper qualifications for the job; otherwise you could be putting the quality of the work being doing in question.
2. Experience and reputation: Experience is important. You want someone that has worked on similar jobs in the past. You also want someone that has a good reputation and has positive reviews from previous customers.
3. Quotes and pricing: We all know that price plays an important role, but you can’t select a plumber based on price alone. Choose a professional that offers reasonable pricing and value for the work to be completed.
4. Warranty on work: Always choose a plumber that takes pride in their work and stands by their workmanship by offering a warranty on the work they do for you.
5. Availability: This is often overlooked. It’s important to work with a local plumber that is available to help you when you need them. Do they offer 24 hour emergency services? Can they provide you with the services you need, when you need them?
If you are looking for a local plumber for your next project, give us a call at Bradshaw Plumbing. Our team is happy to help you with all your plumbing needs.